Mobilization of innovative design tools for refurbishing of buildings at district level
Refurbishment on district level is one of the key topics at European Union Level to reduce CO2
emissions. It can also offer cost savings due to the scale of the project and co-operation between different stakeholders. Nearly zero energy targets for existing buildings can be met more efficiently by sharing resources.
In this workshop the ongoing research from the MODER project will be published.
- Dominik Ortner / Austrian Chamber of Commerce (10 min.)
- Jyri Nieminen / Sweco : Introduction to MODER, (20 min.)
Targets of the MODER project
What can we offer to the workshop attendees?
- Dieter Moor/ertex solar: Contribution of an SME to the MODER project (15 min.)
- Jari Shemeikka/VTT: Dynamic simulation tool Apros for district energy assessment (20 min.)
- Andrea Kinsperger/MA 20 - Energieplanung: Experience from the Smart Block project (20 min.)
- Coffee and networking
Tel.: +43.664.60 627 612