IEA - Advanced Motor Fuels Technology Collaboration Programme (AMF-TCP)
The AMF mission is to provide sound scientific information and technology assessments that allow policy makers and citizens to make informed and science-based decisions about options involving the use of advanced fuels for transportation systems. To provide such data to decision makers, AMF acts as a clearinghouse, by:
- Pooling resources and information on an international level,
- Identifying and addressing technology gaps and barriers to deployment,
- Performing cooperative research on advanced motor fuels,
- Demonstrating advanced motor fuels and related vehicle and after-treatment technologies and
- Aggregating data and deriving key recommendations for decision makers within governments, municipalities, and industry.
AMF fulfills its mission through international cooperation of academia, industries, governmental institutions, and nongovernment organizations. The AMF Annexes are started to enable members to cooperate in groups that share common interests and to learn and grow as they interact and share different perspectives.
Publications can be viewed on the page in German.
Chile, China, Denmark, Germany, Finland, India, Israel, Japan, Canada, Austria, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, South Korea, Thailand, USA
Austrian Exco representative
Federal Ministry of Transport, Innovation and Technology
Dr. Andreas Dorda
Tel.: +43 (1) 71162 653109
Austrian ExCo representative
AustriaTech - Society of the Federal Government for Technology Policy Measures GmbH
Tel.: +43 (676) 360 43 23