IEA Bioenergy Task 33 Webinar - Gasification: A Crucial Technology for the Energy Transition. A Global Perspective.
IEA Bioenergy Task 33 'Gasification of Biomass and Waste' invites you to participate in this free international webinar presented by
- Guanyi Chen, Chair Professor of Bioenergy & Environment at Tianjin University in China
- Sunil Dhingra, Senior Fellow and Associate Director, Renewable Energy Technology, within TERI, India
- Jitka Hrbek, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna, Institute for Chemical and Energy Engineering, Austria
Moderated by Berend Vreugdenhil, TNO Energy Transition Innovation Manager Gasification Gas Cleaning and Upgrading, The Netherlands.
IEA Bioenergy is an organisation set up in 1978 by the International Energy Agency (IEA) with the aim of improving cooperation and information exchange between countries that have national programmes in bioenergy research, development and deployment.
If you are working in this field, or searching for solutions to your energy problems this webinar is highly recommended.
Registration is requested.
This webinar will be held on Wednesday, February 24, 2021
- 11:00 am – 01:00 pm Central European Time
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Greenwich Mean Time
- 05:00 am – 07:00 am North American Eastern Standard Time
- 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm China Standard Time
- 03:30 pm - 05:30 pm Indian Standard Time
ETA Florence Renewable Energies