International Conference on Solar Heating and Cooling for Buildings and Industry
4. - 7. November 2019
The IEA Solar Heating and Cooling Programme (IEA SHC), the International Solar Energy Society (ISES) and the Solar Energy Research Center (SERC-Chile) are pleased to invite you to the SHC 2019 Conference, to be held together with the ISES Solar World Congress 2019 (SWC 2019).
The conference organizers are committed to making this a unique event for those working in the Government, Industrial, Educational and Academic sectors the opportunity to network, learn and share with others in their profession and those working in parallel fields in Chile, Latin America and the rest of the world.
SHC 2019 / SWC 2019 will include a diverse selection of presentations, forums, policy discussions and business exhibits open for all participants.
Many parallel activities are being organised as well as a post Congress Technical Tour to visit landmark solar facilities in Northern Chile.
This conference will give you a chance to present your work, participate in Workshops and Forums and meet researchers, developers and industry and government actors and send you home inspired and motivated to continue moving the world towards 100% renewable energy.
Call for Participation
The SHC 2019 committee is happy to invite you to submit your abstract. The deadline for abstract submission is February 28, 2019.
The themes and recommended topics for abstract submission:
- Solar Heating and Cooling Technologies
- Solar Heating and Cooling Applications
- Solar and Renewable Electricity
- Energy Storage for Heat and Electricity
- Solar Energy Markets and Policies
- Energy Systems and Sector Coupling
- Off-Grid & Rural Energy Access
- Solar Architecture
- Solar Resource Assessment and Energy Meteorology
- Education and Training – 13th International Symposium on Renewable Energy Education (ISREE 2019)
- Clean Water Technologies
- and more Special Themes