Workshop: Power Electronics and Drive Train Technologies for future xEVs
With this expert workshop the IA-HEV (Implementing Agreement Hybrid and Electric Vehicles) intends to assess the state of the art with regard to e/e-architecture and drive train technologies and discuss potential techniques for enhancing the overalls vehicle performance. The Expert Workshop will feature presentations by international and national experts.
OrganizerA3PS - Austrian Association for Advanced Propulsion Systems
The aim of this workshop is to summarize and communicate on a global level:
- the status and prospects of Power Electronics and Drive Train Components and
- to give an introduction about E/E-Architecture and Intelligent Controls in order to enhance the overalls vehicle performance.
Dedicated topics of the workshop
- Power Electronics & Power Supply
- Electrical Systems
- Materials and their Integration
- Voltage Levels
- Electric Energy Management
- Synergies with Automated Driving
- Policy makers
Participation is free of charge.
Deadline of registration: 13th April, 2015