Aerosols from biomass combustion (2005)
Tassk 32 has organised a workshop on aerosols in biomass combustion at the 18th of March 2005 at Graz University of Technology in co-operation with the Austrian Bioenergy Centre and the Graz University of Technology. A summary of the workshop, including the presentations, can be downloaded from the Task-homepage. The full proceedings are available as a separate book (Volume 6) in the Thermal Biomass Utilization book series of BIOS BIOENERGIESYSTEME GmbH.
- Legislative regulations concerning fine particulate emissions
- Health effects of aerosol immissions
- Particle measurement techniques, aerosol characterization methods, and analyses
- Release of aerosol forming species during combustion of biomass fuels
- Aerosol formation and behavior in biomass combustion plants
- Influence of aerosols on ash deposit properties
- Aerosol emissions and emission control
I. Obernberger (ed.), T. Brunner (ed.)
BIOS BIOENERGIESYSTEME GmbH
Institut für Prozesstechnik, TU Graz
IEA Bioenergy Task 32 "Biomass Combustion and Co-firing"