Hydrogen and fuel cells for transportation - status, examples and recommendations for action
National and international experts will provide insights into the latest technical developments and best practice examples for fuel cells in transport and the design, construction and operation of a corresponding hydrogen infrastructure.
HyCentA Research GmbH in the course of the IEA AFC Annex 34
In the course of the workshop, recommendations for action for politicians and decision-makers will be jointly developed in the format of a world café.
In addition, the hydrogen infrastructure of the HyCentA can be visited.
The presentations of the event will be streamed online.
9:00 - 5:30 pm CET
- Introduction & Keynotes
- Fuel Cell Technology for Transportation
- Corresponding Hydrogen Infrastructure
- Workshop (World Café)
- HyCentA Infrastructure Visit
- Lunch Break with Catering
- You can either attend on-site or watch the morning block of presentations online. Discussions, the visit and the workshop will only take place on site.
- Registration is mandatory in both cases until June 12th, 2023!
- Particpation fee: free
HyCentA Research GmbH
Tel.: +43 (3168) 739 515