9th High Temperature Solid Looping Cycles Network Meeting
The network meeting on high-temperature solid looping cycles focuses on technological developments in "solid looping" processes, in which a solid material circulates in multiple reactors at elevated temperatures. The aim of this meeting is to showcase the latest advances in solid looping cycles.
IEA Greenhouse Gas R&D Programme (IEA GHG), Comune di Piacenza and the CLEANKER (CLEAN clinKER) project.
The 9th High Temperature Solid Looping Cycles Network (HTSLCN) Meeting is bringing together the latest scientific and technological developments in the field of Calcium looping, Chemical looping and High Temperature Sorption systems for CO2 capture, methane reforming and biomass gasification.
14 March 2023
- HTSLCN Member Presentations (Morning and Afternoon)
- Optional guided tour of the Palazzo Farnese museum (18:30 - 19:30)
- Dinner (Evening)
15 March 2023
- CLEANKER Project Presentations (Morning)
- Visit to the CLEANKER Pilot Plant (Afternoon)
- Site visit expected to conclude 17:00 (Estimated arrival time back in Piacenza no later than 19:00)
The event is aimed primarily at a technically interested audience.
Registration for the HTSLCN Meeting is now open.
Spaces are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis.
The fees are as follows:
- Delegate fee: £200
- Student fee: £150
IEA GHG TCP Sekretariat
Tel.: +44 (1242) 802911