2nd Task Meeting - IEA SHC Task 68: Efficient solar district heating systems
The Technology Collaboration Programe Solar Heating and Cooling (SHC) has set itself the goal that solar energy technologies will cover more than 50 % of the heating and cooling demand for buildings in 2050 and thus contribute significantly to reduce CO2 emissions worldwide.
In this context, the IEA SHC Task 55 has already been successfully completed and dealt with the technical and economic parameters and requirements of very large solar thermal plants (>0.5 MW to GW). The work on the topic of solar district heating systems should now be continued in the new IEA Task 68 - Efficient Solar District Heating Systems, and expanded to include latest issues and developments. The new task therefore pursues 4 main goals:
- Efficiently providing heat at the desired temperature level of local/district heating systems by solar technology
- Increasing the degree of digitalisation of solar thermal systems
- Reducing costs of solar local/district heating systems and identify new business models
- Raising awareness and spread in-depth knowledge regarding latest developments and results of solar local/district heating systems.
- Subtask A - Concepts for Efficiently Providing Solar Heat at Medium-High Temperature Level
- Subtask B - Data Preparation & Utilization
- Subtask C - Business Models
- Subtask D - Use Cases and Dissemination
The final agenda will be sent to the registered participants.
Experts in the field of solar energy technologies.
Please fill in the PDF registration form (see Downloads) and send it to email@example.com.
Registration is free of charge!
BEST - Bioenergy and Sustainable Technologies GmbH
Tel.: +43 (5) 02378 - 9245