14th International Summer School on Advanced Studies of Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cells
This course covers research topics in the fields of hydrogen production, basic electrochemistry, thermodynamics, and kinetics as well as the design and development of the complete fuel cell systems. The goals of the course are to provide the necessary background to the students and to make them more aware of the need to work closely with colleagues from different fields such as the natural sciences and engineering departments in order to develop and implement this technology.
- Yokohama National University
- Graz University of Technology
Institute of Chemical Engineering and Environmental Technology
The lectures include fundamental studies and advanced aspects of Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cells.
Themes of Lectures
- PEFC Fundamentals
- Hydrogen as Fuel - Fundamentals
- Measurement Techniques
- Advanced Material Studies
- Up-to-date R&D topics
- PEFC Applications
- Intensive course on fuel cell and hydrogen R&D
- Certificate of Attendance (without exam)
- Student Poster Session and Student Workshop
- 3 ECTS credits at TU Graz or Yokohama National University credits with written exam
For the latest information, visit YNU's website.
Website TU Graz: www.tugraz.at/fcsummerschool