IEA EBC Annex 80 Advisory Board of Practitioners of Resilient Cooling: Advances of Cooling Technologies (part 1)
Institute of Building Research & Innovation (IBR&I), AIVC and venticool
The IEA EBC Annex 80 generates knowledge in the field of architecture, mechanical engineering, thermodynamics, comfort theory, occupant behaviour and building simulation through international collaboration and national research. Linking the academic realm with practical application is crucial for Annex 80 as well as venticool and the Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre (AIVC).
Therefore, the Operating Agents of Annex 80, AIVC and venticool established a format for regular exchange between Annex 80 scientists and practitioners and planners as well as representatives from relevant industries.
This interactive meeting will provide information of the latest research on advances of cooling technologies from two speakers from Technical University of Denmark
- Dragos Ioan Bogatu: "Radiant Cooling" and
- Ongun Berk Kazanci: "Personal Environmental Control Systems"
and gives the chance to share and learn from personal experiences of international participants in break-out sessions.
Advances in Resilient Cooling Technologies (95 min.)
- Welcoming (5 min.)
Peter Holzer, Institute of Building Research & Innovation
- Presentation: Radiant Ceiling Panels (15 min.)
Dragos Ioan Bogatu, Technical University of Denmark
- Presentation: Personalized Environmental Control Systems (15 min.)
Ongun Berk Kazanci, Technical University of Denmark
- Questions & Answers (10 min)
- Break-Out Session, Discussion in small groups (20 min.)
- Reports from Break-Out Sessions, Plenary presentation of outcomes (20 min.)
- Summary & Conclusions (10 min.)
- Designers (architects, consultants)
- professional users
- technology companies engaged in the resilient cooling of buildings
For more information and registration please refer to Philipp Stern.
Institute of Building Research & Innovation ZT GmbH
Tel.: +43 (1) 581 131 98 11