IEA Bioenergy Webinar - Resilient Biomass Supply Chains in the Post-COVID Recovery
COVID19 has impacted economies worldwide, abruptly shifting business models and global supply chains to novel forms as well as social interaction. The webinar investigates the effect of pandemic on biomass supply chains with recording the impacts on international bioenergy supply chain and investigating how investments in biomass supply chains could aid post-COVID19 recovery.
The webinar will consist of the following presentations followed by a common Q&A session:
- Investments in biomass supply chains that could contribute to the post-COVID19 recovery: economic growth, jobs, resilient and cleaner energy systems
Biljana Kulisic, Energy Institute Hrvoje Pozar, Croatia
Heather MacDonald, Canadian Forest Service, Natural Resources Canada
- Covid-19 impacts on a biomass supply chain: Lessons learned from a SE US woody biomass case study
Keith Kline, Climate Change Science Institute & Center for Bioenergy Sustainability, Oak Ridge National Laboratory USA
Bruno Gagnon, Senior Science and Policy Analyst, Canadian Forest Service, Natural Resources Canada, will moderate the webinar.
For more information and a description of the webinar, please see the poster.
- 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm Central European Summer Time
- 10:00 am - 11:30 am North American Eastern Daylight Time
- 3:00 pm - 4.30 pm British Summer Time
ETA-Florence Renewable Energies