IEA Bioenergy Webinar: Residential Wood Combustion - Towards Low Emission Systems
Wood combustion plays a large role for residential heating in many countries. However, inadequate knowledge, poor design of appliances, unrealistic test methods and poor operation of wood stoves lead to undesired and harmful consequences for air quality in many residential areas.
IEA Bioenergy invites you to participate in this free international webinar.
The webinar will consist of the following presentations followed by a common Q&A session:
- Introduction to biomass combustion and pollutant reduction in wood stoves and boilers
Prof. Dr. Thomas Nussbaumer (Verenum Research, Switzerland)
- Technical guidelines for design of low emission stoves
Morten Gottlieb Warming-Jespersen (Danish Technological Institute, Denmark)
- Real life test methods for log wood stoves and pellet stoves
Dr. Gabriel Reichert (Bioenergy and Sustainable Technologies, Austria)
Morten Tony Hansen (Ea Energy Analyses, Denmark), Lead of IEA Bioenergy Task 32 on Biomass Combustion, will moderate the webinar.
Registration is requested.
This webinar will be held on Friday, May 06, 2021 from
- 04:00 pm - 05:30 pm / Central European Summer Time
- 03:00 pm - 04:30 pm / British Summer Time
- 10:00 am - 11:30 am / Northern American Eastern Daylight Time
ETA-Florence Renewable Energies