Boiler Operations, Maintenance & Performance Conference - 27th Tour
Council of Industrial Boiler Owners
CIBO is dedicated to ensuring that non-utility industrial, commercial and institutional energy producers can continue to provide safe, cost-effective and reliable energy to sustain a strong and globally competitive economy.
CIBO represents the interests of America’s non-utility energy products and users. It is the organization of choice for advocacy and accurate information to achieve safe and cost-effective solutions for industrial energy, technology and environmental issues.
CIBO activities are designed to:
- Provide for the focused exchange of accurate technical information among organizational members, government and the public concerning policies, laws and regulations that impact industrial energy systems.
- Provide a forum for the continued education of organizational members, and the broader industrial energy community on advances in technology and operations to improve the reliability, cost-effectiveness and environmentally safe production and use of energy.
The conference where Fluid Bed Owners and Industrial, Institutional and IPP Boiler Owners, Operators, Suppliers and Engineers come together to:
- Review the benchmarks of FBC and Industrial/Institutional waste fuel, coal, oil and gas fired Boiler operations and performance
- Learn what technologies might be required to improve operations, sustainability, efficiency, and overall energy plant performance
- Discuss the latest technical experiences associated with current operations, fuel handling and conversions, maximizing energy efficiency, maintaining or improving energy and environmental performance & staffing the future energy operations
- Network with boiler Owners, Operators, Equipment Suppliers and Engineers to assess energy systems performance and solve problems
- Take home the latest information on what is happening relative to FBC, industrial and institutional powerhouse operations, maintenance and performance as we transit into a new energy era
(from BOMPC website)
- Fluid Bed Owners
- Industrial, Institutional and IPP Boiler Owners,