6th SOPHIA Photovoltaic Reliability Workshop
- AIT Energy Department
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Solare Energiesysteme ISE - Group Service Life Analysis, Division Solar Thermal and Optics
The event is supported by:
tppv – Austrian Photovoltaics Technology Platform
Innovative Materials And Building Integration Aspects
In the center of attention are
- Back-sheets, encapsulants and PID-barriers;
- Novel non-destructive analytical methods;
- Stresses on building integrated modules and systems along with presentations on innovative modules.
- System aspects of reliability.
The program topics will be presented by experts and further developed in discussion groups.
- Block 1: Novel materials and challenges for reliability testing
- Block 2: Building integration
- Block 3: Reliability issues on system level
- Block 4: Novel developments in characterization
Plenary discussion with presentation of discussion group results
Optional: Visit of the facilities of AIT
Target AudiencePeople all along the value chain of photovoltaics, from PV components manufacturers and research and test institutes to installers and O&M companies.
- Regular Registration fees : 400 EUR
- Early Bird Discount until March 31st: 320 EUR
- Registration fees for students: 300 EUR
- Early Bird Discount for students until March 31st: 240 EUR
Members of the Austrian PV-Technology Platform TPPV get also the student discount rates.