15. International Summer School on Advanced Studies of Polymer Electrolyte Fuell Cells and Hydrogen
The Summer School is organized by Graz University of Technology (TUG) - Institute of Chemical Engineering and Environmental Technology, Austria in co-operation with Yokohama National University (YNU), Japan and with internationally recognised experts.
The lectures include fundamental studies and advanced aspects of fuel cell and hydrogen research.
- Lectures at Graz University of Technology, Austria
- One week intensive course
- Student Poster Presentation
- Workshop with students
- Certificate of Attendance (without exam)
- 3 ECTS credits at TUG or YNU with written exam
Themes of the lectures
- PEFC Fundamentals
- Hydrogen and e-fuels
- Measurement Techniques
- Advanced Material Studies
- Up-to-date R&D topics
- PEFC Applications
The updated programme can be found at: www.tugraz.at/fcsummerschool
- Participation fee: Euro 300,00
- No fee for students in natural sciences or technology with confirmation of enrolment.
- Deadline for registration: 15 July 2023 (limited number of participants!)
Graz University of Technology
Institute of Chemical Engineering
and Environmental Technology
Tel.: +43 (316) 873 8781