World Energy Storage Conference 2022
The conference will include but is not limited to the following topics:
- Role, value and policy of energy storage
- Life cycle analysis and sustainability of energy storage technologies
- Recent advances and breakthroughs in energy storage
- Application of energy storage through integration with renewable generation and energy networks
- Artificial Intelligence and energy storage
- Energy storage for decarbonisation of heating and cooling
- Energy storage for decarbonisation of transport
Detailed conference program.
Energy storage researchers and practitioners across academia, industry, government agencies and non-government organisations
The University of Birmingham and the Supergen Energy Storage Network+, together with partners including the International Energy Storage Alliance (INESA) are pleased to announce the 2nd World Energy Storage Conference (WESC 2022), jointly with the 7th UK Energy Storage Conference (UKESC 2022).
The hybrid opening event will take place on 12th October 2022, with core proceedings taking place online on 13th – 14th October 2022.
Detailed information about registration and conference fees.