International Sustainable Energy Conference – ISEC 2022
AEE INTEC in cooperation with the United Nations Industrial Development Organization - UNIDO and European Technology and Innovation Platform - RHC
In Co-Operation with
- GreenTech Cluster
- IEA SHC TCP
- Austrian Federal Ministry for Climate Action, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology
- Land Steiermark
- Klima- und Energiefonds
In order to implement the agreement on global warming reached at the UN climate change conference in Paris, in December 2015, an almost complete phasing out of fossil energy supply is required by 2050. This presents enormous challenges for the society, but also offers a lot of opportunities for research and industry to make a global contribution to this change.
The International Sustainable Energy Conference - ISEC 2022, organized by AEE INTEC, sees itself as a promoter for innovative ideas in the areas of renewable energy systems and resource efficiency and is intended to be a forum for research, industry and energy policy. With this ISEC 2022 intends to contribute to the challenges as described above.
ISEC 2022 is a forum for research, business and energy policy.
- Dr. Rabia Ferroukhi, IRENA, United Arab Emirates
- Prof. Gottfried Kirchengast, Wegener Center for Climate and Global Change, Austria
- Lea Ranalder, REN 21, France
- Hubert Rhomberg, Rhomberg Holding, Austria
- Michael Schrempp, Munich Re, Germany
- Laura Uuttu-Deschryvere, City of Helsinki, Finland
Call for Papers
Submit your abstract and contribute to an accelerated implementation of Renewable Heating and Cooling in Integrated Urban and Industrial Energy Systems. Present the results of your research or the implementation of groundbreaking projects and discuss them with representatives from research, industry and politics.
- Submission of Abstracts until 24 October 2021
- Confirmation of acceptance by 10 December 2021
- Submission of full papers until 31 January 2022