Brochure: 10 years of the program "Building of Tomorrow"
The program "Building of Tomorrow" - initiated by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Transport, Innovation and Technology in 1999 - has created a basis for innovative living and energy efficient buildings in Austria. From the beginning until mid 2009, six successive calls have been made.
Around 300 projects received funding from the program. BMVIT, the Federal Ministry of Transport, Innovation and Technology, has provided more than 35 million Euro in grants.
As the examples presented in the brochure reveal, innovative construction methods have been successfully developed both for new building and for renovation. Within the framework of the program "Building of Tomorrow" 25 demonstration projects have been completed in Austria to date.
Table of Contents
- The program "Building of Tomorrow" - the start of a success story
- Subsidized housing construction - pioneering, sustainable and economical
- Successful renovation by means of modern technologies
- That passive-house atmosphere
- Components for the Building of Tomorrow
- Historic buildings - renovated as models for the future
- Arctic conditions for the Building of Tomorrow
- Passive-house buildings as a modern working environment
- Housing scheme - from isolated project to a cluster of projects
- The passive house catches on
- Build together - learn together