Conference: ECTP-E2BA-Eracobuild Conference 2011
4. - 5. October 2011
Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel
Warsaw, Grzybowska 24
- ECTP - European Construction Technology Platform
- E2BA - Energy Efficient Buildings European Association
- Eracobuild - Networking of RDI Programmes in Construction and Operation of Buildings
This 5th Conference of the European Construction Technology Platform, combined with a Conference of the Era-Net Eracobuild, will show how the Construction sector contributes to EU2020 ambitions and illustrate the ECTP objectives to develop Innovative Buildings and Infrastructures to construct Europe's future, to innovate through research and integration of inputs from other sectors using appropriate tools (such as PPPs) in the next Common Strategic Programme, and to conduct two major European Initiatives:
- E2B: "Energy-Efficient Buildings" European Initiative
- reFINE: "Infrastructure Networks of Europe" Initiative
Key words: Sustainable Construction, European Recovery Plan, Energy Efficient Buildings, Efficient Infrastructures, Cultural Heritage, Materials, ICT, Innovation, Business, SMEs, ...
Participant InformationOnline registration is mandatory and open from 1 July to 28 September 2011.