ECO-MOVER - Development of an energy-optimized photovoltaic-system
The purpose of the project in hand is the development of the ECO - MOVER (L+XL), an innovative photovoltaic-technology together with corresponding system components. In conjunction with this development "Solon" will also find required system components concerning the existing technology. The technology that has to be developed minimises the direct and indirect environmental factors and the regional circumstances are used in the best possible way. Due to the innovation of single components (e.g. mirror technology), an intelligent system will be created and will cover the different and temporally variable energy needs more efficiently.
The entire planned R&D - process covers the research in the area of the comprehensive energetic optimization of photovoltaic technology (size, efficiency), as well as the re-development of required technologies and components for an ideal system use.
The purpose is a detailed technical research programme for the development of a wide range and complete photovoltaic-module,, together with new compatible system components including the following development contents:
- ECO MOVER - technology development to optimise the energy efficiency of individual photovoltaic modules due to a new mirror technology
- new coating technology of the photovoltaic module glass-surfaces
- new carrier technology and adhesion method for the photovoltaic modules
- new carrier technology (carrier foot) for the overall system together with the integration of all control components
- development of a control- and impulse technology
- intelligent inverters technology
- an entire new fixing technology for an ideal bottom attachment of the overall system module-based prefabrication technology for the frameworks
For the security and verification of the development results through to extensive tests the construction of one or more pilot plants in the graduation of 1:1 is planned. The pilot plant will be destroyed during the tests. The new technology will be produced in the "Solon" company in Steinach.
The developed technology minimises the direct and indirect environmental factors and the regional circumstances are used in the best possible way. By the innovation of the single components an intelligent system will be created, which covers the different and temporally variable energy needs more efficiently.
Mag. (FH) Manfred J. Heidegger
SOLON HILBER TECHNOLOGIE GMBH
Erlach 165, 6150 Steinach am Brenner
Tel.: +43 (5272) 5050
Fax: +43 (5272) 505-99
- Puratio Technologie
- Xantrex Technology