European Conference and Cooperation Exchange on Sustainable Energy Systems 2005
5. Oct 2005 - 8. Oct 2005
Target groups for this meeting are parties, interested in
- Decentralised Energy Supply
- Regional Energy Management
- Energy-Efficient Buildings
- Implementation of EU-Building efficiency directive
- Integration of renewable energies in buildings abd regions
- Thermal Solar Energy, Heat Pumps, Biomass, Photovoltaic, Wind Energy
This venue addresses representatives from economy, research and public administration. The co-operation exchange will enable potential interested persons and organisations to look for international co-operation partners in the sector of product development, licensing agreements, joint ventures and/or participation of EU-supported research- and development-projects.
The conference will be held as a four days event (2 days conference, 1 day cooperation exchange, 1 day technical tour), starting on Wednesday 5th October, 2005. The congress structure is based on practically oriented plenary and parallel sessions and poster exhibitions as well as cooperation talks on renewable energy and energy efficiency.
Faradaygasse 3, A-1030 Vienna
Tel.: +43 (0)50550-6484
Fax: +43 (0)50550-6590