International Sustainable Energy Conference – ISEC 2020
AEE INTEC in cooperation with the United Nations Industrial Development Organization - UNIDO and Renewable Heating & Cooling - RHC.
- Federal Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology
- Federal Ministry for Sustainability and Tourism
- Land Steiermark
- GreenTech Cluster
In order to implement the agreement on global warming reached at the UN climate change conference in Paris, in December 2015, an almost complete phasing out of fossil energy supply is required by 2050. This presents enormous challenges for the society, but also offers a lot of opportunities for research and industry to make a global contribution to this change.
The International Sustainable Energy Conference ISEC 2020 sees itself as a promoter for innovative ideas in the areas of renewable energy systems and resource efficiency and is intended to be a forum for research, industry and energy policy.
Call for abstracts
Abstract submission is open now.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 20 March 2020
- Confirmation of acceptance: 8 May 2020
- Submission of full papers: 30 June 2020
TECHNOLOGIES AND SYSTEMS FOR BUILDINGS, INDUSTRY, DISTRICTS AND CITIES
- Renewable Heating and Cooling
- Emerging Heat and Cold Storages
- Solutions for Energy Efficiency
- Sustainable Renovation
- Energy and Resource Recovery from Low-grade Sources
- Process Intensification
- Coupling of Energy Sectors
- Flexibility and Stability of Thermal and Electric Grids
- Future District Heating and Cooling Technologies
- Replacement of big fossil Power Plants by Renewables – Impact on District Heating
SUPPORT SCHEMES FOR IMPLEMENTATION
- Policies for Renewable Heating and Cooling
- Spatial Energy Planning with Focus on Renewable Energies
- IT Technologies and Artificial Intelligence for Management of Future Energy Systems
- Life Cycle Assessment for Renewable Energy Systems
- Finance and Business Models driving Renewable Heating and Cooling
- Smart Services and System Operation